Upper Cumberland District Banquet
The Upper Cumberland District Banquet is next month, March 30th at the TTU Tech Pride Room.
Attached below is the registration form for the banquet. Please print the form, fill out, and send to the council office with payment.
- Several awards will be presented that night. This is a night for the adult scouters of the upper Cumberland.
- Adult leader knots. Look at this link if you have earned a knot fill out the paper work, obtain the proper signatures and bring it to Roundtable for Jeremy to sign.
- March Roundtable will be the deadline to turn these in.
Several of the awards to be presented still need nominations:
- The Frank Bush Memorial Award. This annual award honors a special seasoned scouter who has shown something special to the District.
- The Long Rifle Award, (District Award of Merit) is the highest honor that can be given to a volunteer Adult scouter in a district.
Upper Cumberland District Annual Scouter Banquet_2010 (Word Document)
Long_Rifle Nomination 2010 (Word Document)