2012 Cub Scout Lock In
Get ready for the 2012 UCD Cub Scout Lock-In. This year’s theme “Scouting 101 — Back to Basics”
Place: First United Methodist Church
Date: January 20th, 2012
Come join the fun at Cub Scout Lock In! It will be a great night of playing games, fun activities, belt-loops, watching movies, and having snacks. On Saturday morning we will have a pancake breakfast cooked by the Boy Scouts in Jeff Wall Hall.
• You are welcome to the overnight lock-in as well (no fee for adults). Our committee has been working hard to insure that this event will be FUN and SAFE. All packs need to provide “manpower” to host an activity or aid with security. NOTE: A Tiger Cub parent/Adult partner is required for each Tiger! All other ranks will need the 1 adult per 5 children ratio. Each boy who is not a registered scout will have to have an adult partner with him also.
• Cost for each boy= $15.00. Make checks payable to BSA (memo Cost Center #752) The cost covers facility, materials, snacks, pizza, etc.
- Registration is due by January 13th. Late registration- $20.00 (due by Jan 18th). There will be no registration at the door so that we have enough time to make individual schedules for each boy
• Dinner will not be provided; dinner should be eaten before you arrive.
Snacks will be provided later in the evening. Please do not send food with your scout.
• Every boy must be “signed in/signed out” at this event.
• Every boy will be assigned an hourly rotation schedule. We will do our best to schedule the activities that they have selected on the registration form if they register on time. If they are late, then they must accept what classes are available. Please encourage your son to choose a variety of classes and not just sports.
• No gameboys, Ipods, MP3 players, cell phones or electronics allowed. Label all items with child’s name. Leave personal money at home.
More Information and Registration Form: 2012 – CSL – Form